the official news blog of Cloud 13 Records

Monday, February 2, 2009

Free "Faust" Downloads as "The Gilded Age" Approaches

If you haven't recently, check out Tangemeenie's Notes from a Gilded Cage blog. This month we're giving away our 2001 release, "Faust," in its entirety as an MP3 download to celebrate the impending release of "The Gilded Age."

I'm also pleased to report that sequencing and mastering "The Gilded Age" is complete, and we'll be getting the CD packaging artwork off to the printers soon for the limited handmade issue. Check back again soon for more news, including official release dates.

I've been so heads-down working on this project lately I probably haven't been as good about communicating news and responding to emails as I should, but I'm working on that. Thanks for your patience and continued interest and support.